I am writing the post for these four days after much delay, so initially I was drawing a blank on what exactly happened. But then I happened to remember four awesome highlights over these four days, so here goes.
1) Mom is in town - after many months. And she has brought a heck load of food - from jackfruit varattiyathu to koorka to banana chips to beef fry to what not. In short, I ate a LOT, which is always great.
2) The film played at Panchajanyam International Film Festival in Palakkad, Kerala. Unfortunately neither my co-producer nor I could attend the film in person, but my dad happened to be there. And I here that the screening went spectacularly well. It was a full house, albeit being on a Tuesday evening, the crowd was super appreciative and apparently, we even got a standing ovation!!! That is SO awesome! Of course, I completely regretted not being there, but some of the regret was appeased when a couple of good folks wrote into to me with extremely positive feedback. One goes like this.
3) We got a write up from veteran film critic Gautaman Bhaskaran on Hindustan Times! How awesome is that! Here's the link.
4) Last but not the least, a teacher of mine from school seems to have saved an old newspaper - to be precise, an 18 year old newspaper - that featured an article on me. How many people in the world would have the privilege of having such an amazing teacher?
190 more to go.
1) Mom is in town - after many months. And she has brought a heck load of food - from jackfruit varattiyathu to koorka to banana chips to beef fry to what not. In short, I ate a LOT, which is always great.
2) The film played at Panchajanyam International Film Festival in Palakkad, Kerala. Unfortunately neither my co-producer nor I could attend the film in person, but my dad happened to be there. And I here that the screening went spectacularly well. It was a full house, albeit being on a Tuesday evening, the crowd was super appreciative and apparently, we even got a standing ovation!!! That is SO awesome! Of course, I completely regretted not being there, but some of the regret was appeased when a couple of good folks wrote into to me with extremely positive feedback. One goes like this.
3) We got a write up from veteran film critic Gautaman Bhaskaran on Hindustan Times! How awesome is that! Here's the link.
4) Last but not the least, a teacher of mine from school seems to have saved an old newspaper - to be precise, an 18 year old newspaper - that featured an article on me. How many people in the world would have the privilege of having such an amazing teacher?
190 more to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment