Monday, January 16, 2017

Days 296 - 301 : Of Film Festivals, Visas, Running and That Beautiful Trip to the Zoo!

So am clearly lagging behind in blogging these days. Oh well!

Anyway another 6 days have passed and they have been great! And am gonna give 6 reasons why.

1) Mom has come down for a visit after a really long time, bringing with her some of my favourite food items. Koorka, guruvayur pappadom, chakka varattiyathu and what not!

2) I got the Bangladesh and Brussels visas! As an Indian, that is always an exciting thing. My Bangladesh visa process was interesting. They sent me emails saying that the visa has been rejected. Not once, twice! I called them up to understand why and they are like "Sorry, our system does that by default." How sweet. Anyway both are ready and that means I am all set for the next two festivals!

3) We got into 3 more festivals - Panchajanyam International Film Festival in Palakkad Kerala, Golden Triangle Bhubaneshwar International Film Festival in Orissa and Darbhanga International Film Festival in Bihar! That makes it a total of 25 film festivals! Who would have thought?!

4) I completed writing one new episode for our sitcom Athazham. There are plans to bring it back, and that's exciting!

5) As per my Runkeeper app, I made my best time in running in both the 3km and 5km marks! How awesome!

6) Last but definitely the most important one of the lot, the husband was on a work trip, so Madam and I went on a trip to the zoo, together with our helper. And it was such great fun! Madam walked pretty much everywhere in that humungous zoo, studying her map intently throughout and of course, talking non stop. It was such a great outing and I was so thankful that we could put everything else that happened behind us and behave like regular families that go to the zoo!

There you go... it is all good. Six wonderful reasons, six wonderful days.

199 more to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment