Me: What do you want to become when you grow up?
Madam: Meaning?
Me: Meaning... do you want to be a teacher, doctor....
Madam: I want to be a doctor.
Me: Why?
Madam: Because I like checking people out.
Me: 'Checking people out'... I see.
Madam: No.. I want to be a car driver.
Me: Oh ... OK.
Madam: But we don't have a car. So you need to buy me a car so I can drive.
Me: Uhm... OK.
Madam (with a sudden look of having remembered something): No, I don't want to be a car driver.
Me: Why not?
Madam: Because there are many, many cars and drivers already.
Me: So?
Madam: So let them drive. I will sit in the back seat and the driver can drive the car.
OK then.
487 more to go.
Madam: Meaning?
Me: Meaning... do you want to be a teacher, doctor....
Madam: I want to be a doctor.
Me: Why?
Madam: Because I like checking people out.
Me: 'Checking people out'... I see.
Madam: No.. I want to be a car driver.
Me: Oh ... OK.
Madam: But we don't have a car. So you need to buy me a car so I can drive.
Me: Uhm... OK.
Madam (with a sudden look of having remembered something): No, I don't want to be a car driver.
Me: Why not?
Madam: Because there are many, many cars and drivers already.
Me: So?
Madam: So let them drive. I will sit in the back seat and the driver can drive the car.
OK then.
487 more to go.
She is so funny!
ReplyDelete