It was day two of the consumer research and this time, it was a full day and more number of consumers. The research was held at the R&D facility so any time I would have even a 10 minute break, it was taken up for quick face-to-face catch ups with my R&D colleagues so that all of us can save the 100 emails to convey the same 2 messages.
Which meant that by 6:00 pm or so, when the research finally wrapped up, I was completely spent. It didn't help that yesterday too we stayed up really late tweaking one thing or the other on the trailer and subtitles.
When I finally reached home, my in laws had arrived from India - with hands full of gifts as always. After a brief chat with them and since Madam was fully preoccupied with them as well, I excused myself and went off to bed.
From 7 to 8pm or so, I had one of the best naps of my lap.
It was not the nap of a tired person but the nap of someone who was tired yet super duper satisfied from the work that made her tired. In short, it was the nap of the century.
I woke up refreshed, happy and completely at peace.
And then, on a Friday evening, we sat down for the next mile of post production work, but that's another story.
444 more to go.
Which meant that by 6:00 pm or so, when the research finally wrapped up, I was completely spent. It didn't help that yesterday too we stayed up really late tweaking one thing or the other on the trailer and subtitles.
When I finally reached home, my in laws had arrived from India - with hands full of gifts as always. After a brief chat with them and since Madam was fully preoccupied with them as well, I excused myself and went off to bed.
From 7 to 8pm or so, I had one of the best naps of my lap.
It was not the nap of a tired person but the nap of someone who was tired yet super duper satisfied from the work that made her tired. In short, it was the nap of the century.
I woke up refreshed, happy and completely at peace.
And then, on a Friday evening, we sat down for the next mile of post production work, but that's another story.
444 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment