Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 227 : Chakrasana - Check!

What a happy, happy day!

For the longest time now (maybe for 4 years or more) I had not been able to do chakrasana (wheel pose) on my own. I always could hold it once I was up, but never seemed to be able to hoist myself up on my own. So whenever chakrasana came in a yoga video, I would simply do a bridge pose instead. However, today as I was following one of Lesley Fightmaster's yoga videos, on a whim, I decided to try out the chakrasana together with her. I prepared myself for it with zero expectations and pushed away at the mat. Lo and behold, there I was...hoisted well about the ground, in a full chakrasana, much to my own surprise!

I couldnt believe what happened, so I was convinced that this was just fluke. So I tried again, and could do it again. Oh my dear God.

Chakrasana - CHECK! The joy!

273 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment