Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Day 239 : Madam's Friendships!

True Story:

Yesterday: 
Me: "So how's your best friend?"
Madam: "I don't have any best friends"?
"Uhm... you were best friends with her until yday".
"Yes, but today we are not best friends. We are not even friends."
"Why?"
"Because she said she is not my friend anymore"
"Why?"
"Because I laughed at her."
"Why did you laugh at her?"
"Because she was supposed to write '12'. But she wrote '1S'".
"So did you say sorry?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Why should I?"
"Because you laughed at her!"
"She should say sorry first. She was the one who wrote '1S'."

I gave up at that point.
.
.
.
.


Today: 
"So, how's ex-best friend? Are you friends yet?"
"Yes, we are friends. We are best friends."
"Oh wow... great! So who said sorry first?"
"Nobody said sorry. That's why we are best friends."

OK then.

261 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment