It was Madam's birthday as per the Malayalam calendar. That meant little bit of payasam courtesy of our helper and a visit to the beautiful Toa Payoh temple, a ritual we haven't missed the last four years.
While I was pretty pleased about the sweet and quiet birthday, Madam obviously had other ideas. "Is this it? Where is everyone? Where is my cake?"
I gently reminded her about the two birthday parties that she has already had for the year and I can tell you that didn't go down very well.
Happy birthday, dear one!
262 more to go.
While I was pretty pleased about the sweet and quiet birthday, Madam obviously had other ideas. "Is this it? Where is everyone? Where is my cake?"
I gently reminded her about the two birthday parties that she has already had for the year and I can tell you that didn't go down very well.
Happy birthday, dear one!
262 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment