With all the travel that's been going on, I had hardly been meeting up with my friends - or The Gang, as I call them.
One of them invited all of us over for a housewarming party, so I could finally meet up with everyone, including couple of the moms (who are easily two of the most lovely ladies I know!) who were around as well.
We spent a few awesome hours over great conversation, many laughs and good food. Madam too was in her best behaviour throughout much to everyone's, including our, amusement.
As we left, I once again felt so very grateful for this bunch who has been with us through thick and thin. I couldn't wish for a better group of besties!
On our way back home, I told Madam that she did a wonderful job with her behaviour and that all the aunties thought she was such a good girl, to which she promptly asked, "How about all the uncles?".
463 more to go.
One of them invited all of us over for a housewarming party, so I could finally meet up with everyone, including couple of the moms (who are easily two of the most lovely ladies I know!) who were around as well.
We spent a few awesome hours over great conversation, many laughs and good food. Madam too was in her best behaviour throughout much to everyone's, including our, amusement.
As we left, I once again felt so very grateful for this bunch who has been with us through thick and thin. I couldn't wish for a better group of besties!
On our way back home, I told Madam that she did a wonderful job with her behaviour and that all the aunties thought she was such a good girl, to which she promptly asked, "How about all the uncles?".
463 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment