It was a rather crazy week. Firstly because as part of the innovation team, bulk of my work for the year is cramped into this quarter of the year and May will be choke blocked with meetings, meeting and more meetings that I have the good fortune of leading. And I had to prepare for all of it before my upcoming business trip to London. Secondly, the film team is going to be here in a week's time and there was much prework and coordination to be done. On top, I have Madam who is more and more acting like my grandmother and dictates much of what I do these days.
Anyway that is my long winded explanation on why am clubbing entries right now. I actually have no recollection of what happened which day either but I definitely have four reasons to be happy about - so am just going to state them and imagine that they were spread across the four days.
1) So yes, work was crazy busy - but I had a few really good meetings which were initially expected to be pretty tough. So there was some progress, I got my team to be excited over a few things, and overall things seem to be progressing in the right direction, so it was all good!
2) I think we are finally at 99.5% of locking the background score of the film. And I know how the 0.5% can be fixed, so that is good too.
3) I finally managed to spend some time with my dad who is in town when we went to the National Gallery where he and I explored a few of the many galleries, while the husband played with Madam in the Art Education Centre with its colourful painted jungles. True, we didn't do too much exploration because soon we got a call saying Madam had different ideas as always, but at least we made good use of the little we did have and enjoyed the various historic photographs, sculptures, some really good paintings and other exhibits.
4) We finally fixed all the logistics and prework for the film before everyone gets here in a weeks' time. Only a week more for the work to start and in another week, I would have the completed film. This is really the most exciting part of the journey and I. can. NOT. wait!
458 more to go.
Anyway that is my long winded explanation on why am clubbing entries right now. I actually have no recollection of what happened which day either but I definitely have four reasons to be happy about - so am just going to state them and imagine that they were spread across the four days.
1) So yes, work was crazy busy - but I had a few really good meetings which were initially expected to be pretty tough. So there was some progress, I got my team to be excited over a few things, and overall things seem to be progressing in the right direction, so it was all good!
2) I think we are finally at 99.5% of locking the background score of the film. And I know how the 0.5% can be fixed, so that is good too.
3) I finally managed to spend some time with my dad who is in town when we went to the National Gallery where he and I explored a few of the many galleries, while the husband played with Madam in the Art Education Centre with its colourful painted jungles. True, we didn't do too much exploration because soon we got a call saying Madam had different ideas as always, but at least we made good use of the little we did have and enjoyed the various historic photographs, sculptures, some really good paintings and other exhibits.
4) We finally fixed all the logistics and prework for the film before everyone gets here in a weeks' time. Only a week more for the work to start and in another week, I would have the completed film. This is really the most exciting part of the journey and I. can. NOT. wait!
458 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment