Since she enjoyed her trial ballet class, I got her kind permission to sign her up for the regular class. But first, we needed to get her the ballet uniform.
So after work, she and I took a little trip down to the ballet school and did her "fitting". She was thrilled! The leotard, the skirt, the shoes - there was plenty for her to get excited about and she couldn't stop checking herself out in the mirror in the fitting room.
Back at home, she looked at her own picture and sighed, "I look so beautiful in this dress."
Indeed!
399 more to go.
So after work, she and I took a little trip down to the ballet school and did her "fitting". She was thrilled! The leotard, the skirt, the shoes - there was plenty for her to get excited about and she couldn't stop checking herself out in the mirror in the fitting room.
Back at home, she looked at her own picture and sighed, "I look so beautiful in this dress."
Indeed!
399 more to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment