October is clearly a month of festivities. After Durga Puja, now we have the Diwali celebrations kicking off. For us, it started with a party at my brother in law's house. With some great food and fun games, I had a good time!
I am determined to make the most out of every bit of festivities that are coming up - Madam's birthday parties and Diwali, before we need to return to the hospital for her next MRI scan on the 31st of this month. That would be nerve wrecking as always, but till then (and after that)... it's going to be fab!
292 more to go.
I am determined to make the most out of every bit of festivities that are coming up - Madam's birthday parties and Diwali, before we need to return to the hospital for her next MRI scan on the 31st of this month. That would be nerve wrecking as always, but till then (and after that)... it's going to be fab!
292 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment