Sunday, October 16, 2016

Day 209 : Science Centre!

Today's "outing" was to the Science Centre, mainly to see a show on Dinosaurs at the Omni theatre (planetarium). It used to be my favourite haunt in my first few years in Singapore and I used to make sure it was on the itinerary of every visitor I had from India.  But over time, somehow the fascination had died. But I was thrilled to discover that Madam has now taken on the fascination and she watched the huge screen and the dinosaurs on it with much focus and much wonder for 30 minutes.

Post the screening, we spent about 2 hours inside the science centre, "exploring", "experimenting" and "discovering" various things. Madam was completed smitten by the place and she even spent a good half an hour poking things on to this Marble Wall.

I guess we all left the place feeling a little bit enlightened!
Dad & Daughter experimenting on the "Marble Wall"

291 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment