When I had read the lyrics for the promotional song a couple of days back, it was difficult for me to fully make sense of how this worked with the music. So today, my music composer sent me a rough recording of the song together with the lyrics and then it seemed to flow a lot better. However, there still seemed to be a few areas for improvement, so I brought none other than my Super Dad!
Well, my dad is a musician, his Malayalam is pretty strong, and he is a good critic of songs and lyrics. So there couldn't have been a better person to help us with this. I passed the task of fine tuning the lyrics to him and just like that, overnight, the full lyrics for our song was ready!
He is indeed a Super Dad! It was my first time collaborating with him on any of my films - usually I show the film to him after everything gets done and he gives me pretty constructive criticism. But I must say, this worked out pretty well too. What's more, he actually really like the song!
Made my day!
286 more to go.
Well, my dad is a musician, his Malayalam is pretty strong, and he is a good critic of songs and lyrics. So there couldn't have been a better person to help us with this. I passed the task of fine tuning the lyrics to him and just like that, overnight, the full lyrics for our song was ready!
He is indeed a Super Dad! It was my first time collaborating with him on any of my films - usually I show the film to him after everything gets done and he gives me pretty constructive criticism. But I must say, this worked out pretty well too. What's more, he actually really like the song!
Made my day!
286 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment