After a few meetings in the morning at the Shanghai office, I was on my way back to Singapore.
On the flight, I chose to watch a Bengali film called "Monchor" and a Punjabi film called "Ambarsariya". Even though neither was exceptional, I enjoyed both - they were engaging and entertaining enough and I was quite happy to have actually watched two films in languages that I usually do not watch.
So yes, today is for my multi-linguistic movie marathon!
350 more to go.
On the flight, I chose to watch a Bengali film called "Monchor" and a Punjabi film called "Ambarsariya". Even though neither was exceptional, I enjoyed both - they were engaging and entertaining enough and I was quite happy to have actually watched two films in languages that I usually do not watch.
So yes, today is for my multi-linguistic movie marathon!
350 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment