Am back home from China and I couldn't wait to start again on some normal workouts. It's been long - other than some yoga - since I got anything intensive done and I was feeling pretty unfit. Yet, I couldn't figure what I should do - everything felt a bit... meh.
And then I remembered Tae Bo! A mixture of Taekwondo and Kickboxing developed by Billy Banks, I had practiced it a few times many months ago and had since completely forgotten about it.
So yes, I did 40 minutes of kickass Tae Bo and felt oh-so-awesome! Definitely something to be done more frequently!
349 more to go.
And then I remembered Tae Bo! A mixture of Taekwondo and Kickboxing developed by Billy Banks, I had practiced it a few times many months ago and had since completely forgotten about it.
So yes, I did 40 minutes of kickass Tae Bo and felt oh-so-awesome! Definitely something to be done more frequently!
349 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment