Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Days 120 - 122 : Picture Perfect Phuket (Continued)!

It was the perfect holiday. I spent good time with the husband and Madam as well as our friends who joined. I read a lot, ate a lot, drank a few glasses of really good wine, chilled out by the pool, listened to the waves, did yoga on the beach to my heart's content, and sent a silent "thank you" out to whoever it is that painted the gorgeous colours in the sky every dusk and for me having the privilege to be able to witness it.

I think more than explaining it all, the pictures would work better again.
Yoga on the beach (something I'd been wanting to do for a long while)!
The pool & sea at Outriggers Laguna Beach Resort
The lagoon view at the resort, drenched in rain

View of the resort from the lagoon
A canal in the lagoon
The resort at dusk
A "kissie" during sunset

One of the many beautiful sunset moments
It was so beautiful, even Madam had a "Titanic" moment
:)

378 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment